miércoles, 12 de diciembre de 2012

Who am I?



I am Sofía, 29 years old, from Las Palmas.

I have spent 10 years outside Canary Islands, I was living in Madrid where I studied and worked for some years.

Last two years I have travelled a lot, and living the experience of traveling as a cultural and personal enrichment.

Six months ago, I came back to Canary Islands to stay. I´m enjoying the city. At the same time I´m getting to know day to day life here again and now 10 years older I am interested in other aspects of the city, as its cultural life for example.

When I see tourists visiting our city it makes me wonder if what they see more or less fullfill their expectations because despite being not very large, this city is atractive enough to spend some time. It would be interesting to visit Las Canteras and Vegueta. I highly recommended them, but also having an idea of ​​the lifestyle and places local people like, our favourite restaurants, shops, and corners than any city has.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario